Job # 1002346, Parts Clerk
Title: Parts Clerk
Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia
Expires on: 8/12/2018
Reports to: Supervisor
WELCOME TO SMITHRITE DISPOSAL A DIVISION OF GFL IN COQUITLAM!
We are a dynamic, growth-oriented and safety-focused company. Providing collection and processing for Waste, Recycling and Organics, GFL stretches across North America with over 5000 employees. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for full time energetic and driven Parts Clerk to support our growing company.
With an eye to continued growth and steady employment, we offer the following:
•A healthy workplace culture
•Competitive wages with a RRSP matching programs (after 1 year of employment)
•Flexible working environment and hours
•Comprehensive benefits package
Career stability and advancement is well-within the reach of driven and motivated employees!
We are looking for a motivated person to be a member of our Parts Department. We run a busy in-house heavy truck maintenance facility overseeing 200 vehicles. Each day is a new challenge. We need someone who is experienced, self-motivated, does not require supervision just needs direction.
• To ensure the daily parts requirements of the maintenance shop are met and the stocking inventory is maintained
• Required to complete all the paperwork associated with a fleet maintenance facility
• Familiarity with parts procurement at best cost procedures an asset
• Previous Parts Department experience, both front counter and back office
• Experience with Fleet Maintenance and/or Parts/Inventory control software
• Parts Trade certification would be beneficial
• Forklift experience or willing to learn
GFL Environmental is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you would like to learn more about this position, please email your questions to GFL Human Resources.
TELL A FRIENDApply Today
Back to Job Listings