Job # 1002330, Plant Labourer/Driver - Pickering
Title: Plant Labourer/Driver - Pickering
Location: Pickering, Ontario
Expires on: 8/3/2018
Reports to: District Manager
Plant Labourer/Driver. You will be part of a team that works together to make sure all work is completed in a professional, safe and timely manner. Overtime and weekend work is common.
Offloading/loading bulk and containerized trucks
Completion on the dumping, pumping, bulking and processing of wastes at our facility. Wastes are both hazardous and non-hazardous
Cleaning/ tidying of facility and vehicles
Maintain a safe workplace
Other tasks when needed and as required
- Exceptional organizational abilities with task prioritization, multi-tasking, use of timelines and time management techniques
- High level of personal integrity
- Strong work ethic
- Professional/mature demeanor under stressful situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment safely
- Valid AZ/DZ license is an asset
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently when required
GFL Environmental is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to the principles of equity, accessibility and providing reasonable accommodations to candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to navigate our site or apply for a position, please send us an email at careers@gflenv .com with the nature of your request along with your contact information. We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you would like to learn more about this position, please email your questions to GFL Human Resources.
TELL A FRIENDApply Today
Back to Job Listings