Job # 1001559, Line Sorter / Recycling Facility - Plant Operator
Title: Line Sorter / Recycling Facility - Plant Operator
Location: Winterburn, Alberta
Expires on: 9/17/2017
Reports to: Operations Manager
A sorter performs a variety of tasks that include sorting recyclables and un-packaging products/recyclables on the sorting line. Other responsibilities they have are manual lifting, pushing bins, sweeping, and general cleaning throughout the plant in order to maintain production and cleanliness of our facility.
Help in the building, as directed by Lead Hand or Plant Manager
Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Collect loose, blown debris, garbage around property
Fire procedure as per emergency procedure
Grease and clean around compactor weekly
Grade, sort incoming recyclables
- Previous loader or skid steer experience would be considered an asset
- Able to work as a team and contribute to the success of the organization
- Knowledge of safety procedures and practices necessary
- Adhere to all company safety requirements
- Wear and maintain PPE at all times on the property
- Ability to communicate effectively
GFL Environmental is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you would like to learn more about this position, please email your questions to GFL Human Resources.
TELL A FRIENDApply Today
Back to Job Listings