Job # 1001510, Maintenance Administrator
Title: Maintenance Administrator
Location: Winnipeg , Manitoba
Expires on: 8/18/2017
Reports to: District Manager
Position to commence in September
The Maintenance Administrator is responsible for all administrative work as it relates to fleet and maintenance. This includes inventory monitoring, month-end reporting, record keeping, and various other administrative duties.
Responsible for managing the daily flow of inventory, month-end reporting and reconciliation.
Responsible for performing clerical duties such as filing, managing paper flow and operating a variety of general office equipment
Keeping records of repairs, installation, and maintenance with the corresponding time required on each job
Track and monitors truck MVI and registrations
- Completing various clerical and data entry projects as assigned by management.
- Informing personnel, where requested, regarding the status of the work orders
- Providing support with the receipt and dispatch of maintenance tickets to appropriate personnel in the maintenance team
- Answering incoming calls for Maintenance related items
- 1-3 years’ experience in an administrative position within a car or truck dealership
- Must have experience with inventory management
- Strong computer proficiency including MS Office and computer databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Self-starting proactive individual who can work well independently and in a team environment
- Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
- Ability to use general office equipment
- Proven ability to work independently in a busy and varied environment
- Energetic, goal oriented, enthusiastic
GFL Environmental is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you would like to learn more about this position, please email your questions to GFL Human Resources.
TELL A FRIENDApply Today
Back to Job Listings